Abu Galawa Soraya means in Egyptian "Little Father of the pool”. It is a beautiful reef with lots of variety. Soft and hard corals spread over parts of the reef to a depth of 24 meters and form coral colonies for numerous species of reef fish and other marine life. At Abu Galawa Soraya is also a small wreck, which soon will attract your attention.
In Abu Galawa Soraya lies the wreck of a 17 meter long sailing boat. You will find this wreck at a depth of 18 meters. It's been here for 30 years but it is still entirely intact.
Don't touch the marine life of Abu Galawa Soraya.
ABU GALAWA SORAYA Features
- Abu Galawa Small,Zeilboot wrak
- Fury Shoals, Hamata, Egypte
- At boat charter
- Vaarafstand: 10 km.
- Suitable for
- All levels
- N.v.t. / NA
- By boat from Marsa Alam, port Ghalib of Hamata
- Boat dive facilities (liveaboard/zodiac/dag)
- Kind of dive
- Boat dive
- 20 - 30 m.
- Average visibility
- 30 m.
- 18 m.
- Turtle, whitetip reef shark , clownfish, lionfish, lionfish, sweetlip, bannerfish, bannerfish, eagle ray
- Other recreation