The Fühlinger See Blackfoot Beach has a rich underwater landscape with many plants and fish. The site is most beautiful along the banks. Some plant species reach up to the water surface which, depending on the light, can create a fascinating spectacle. Visibility in the Fühlinger See depends on the season, but also on rainfall and the water level of the Rhine. At the site is a dive center with facilities. Paid diving.
The Fühlinger See is located on the northern edge of Cologne in the Fühlingen district. Dive site Blackfoot Beach is located on the southwest side. The water can be entered at the dive center via a pontoon that is flexibly anchored to the shore. Dive along the shore to find yourself in an underwater garden of marine life. At 3 and 5 meters are dive platforms and somewhere is a car wreck.
For diving in Fühlinger See an admission fee is required. Day passes can be purchased online or on site. Pay attention to opening times. The Fühlinger See is also an extensive recreational area and can be crowded on summer days. Poor visibility in winter.
FUHLINGER SEE BB Features
- Fühlinger See,Blackfoot Beach
- Oranjehofstraße 103-105, D-50769 Köln
- Paid parking
- 50 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, groups, night diving, underwater photography, disabled divers
- N.v.t. / NA
- Paid diving
- Trolleys, dive center , mobile toilet , restaurant, fill station, equipment rental
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 3 - 10 m.
- Average visibility
- 6 m.
- 18 m.
- Bream, carp, eel, tench, catfish, crayfish, perch, pike-perch
- Other recreation
- Beach recreation, all watersports