The Möwensee is an old gravel pit with exceptional visibility and a maximum depth of 46 meters. You see old dredges but also large schools of perch and huge colonies of crayfish, sometimes up to 25 centimeters in size. Hover over the bottom and check out this huge army of crabs. Interesting is also the small island in the lake, where solitary pike and large schools of groupers live. Always register with one of the two diving schools.
A large catfish lives here. He often hides at one of the entry spots or at the island. You can spot crayfish on the eastern shore.
- Uthleber Weg 27, 99734 Nordhausen
- Sufficient parking
- 25 m. lopen.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, experienced divers, advanced divers
- Paid diving mail to info@tauchen-nordhausende or info@tauchsportzentrum-nordhausende
- Decompression chamber, diving school, accomodations to pass the night, lifeboat, restaurant, trolleys, toilet, stairs, scuba fill station, hot showers
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive / deep diving
- 10 - 20 'm.
- Average visibility
- 12 m.
- Tot 46 meter
- zand en kiezel(stenen) of grind
- Perch, crab, eel, cray fish, pike, mirror carp
- Other recreation