Sha’ab Claudio is mostly visited by live aboard boats on their southern routes. Those who know it, judge it as a fantastic dive site. It's an easy dive. Sha’ab Claudio has little current and you don’t have to dive great depths. The cave system is very open and straightforward. Divers of all levels can enjoy it. You don’t have to be more than an advanced diver to go into the caves, you do have to take a guide with you though. Thanks to its open structure you dive relaxed while enjoying the light beams dancing through the caves.
What most fascinates divers and photographers here is the shallow dive-by-system, which is perfect for a relaxing dive and exploration. Rays, slugs, big napoleons and morays are all regularly spotted here.
Cave only for advanced divers with a guide.
SHAAB CLAUDIO Features
- Fury Shoals, Hamata, Egypte
- At boat charter
- Ca. 13 km uit de kust.
- Suitable for
- All levels (advanced for cavern)
- By boat from Marsa Alam, port Ghalib of Hamata
- Boat dive facilities (liveaboard/zodiac/dag)
- Kind of dive
- Cave dive / boat dive
- 20 - 30 meter
- Average visibility
- 30 m.
- Tot 18 meter
- Zand en koraal
- Turtle, mediterranean moray or roman eel, whitetip reef shark , napoleonfish or humphead wrasse, tuna, barracuda, amberjack, clownfish, lionfish, lionfish, sweetlip, bannerfish, butterfly fish, eagle ray
- Other recreation