Ras Abu Soma is the house reef of Orca Dive Club Soma Bay (Breakers Diving Hotel). This dive site is ideal for both snorkelers and experienced divers. The 420 meter long jetty in front of the diving club leads you directly to the reef. In the meantime, your luggage can be transported with electrically driven trolleys. At the front of the reef is a blue lagoon, this is a rusk water area that is ideal for training. You need permission from Orca Diving Club to dive here.
In this beautiful house reef of Soma Bay you will encounter both small and large marine life, including barracudas, turtles and eagle rays.
Diving at Ras Abu Soma is only possible with permission of Orca Duikclub.
RAS ABU SOMA Features
- Ras Abu Soma
- Breakers Hotel, Soma Bay, Egypte
- At Breakers Hotel
- 50 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, snorkelers
- N.v.t. / NA
- Jetty Breakers Hotel or boat from Safaga
- Facilities orca dive club and breakers hotel
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive, boat dive, snorkeling
- 10 - 30 m.
- Average visibility
- 20 m.
- 25 m.
- Clownfish, bannerfish, lionfish, ray, turtle, lionfish, sweetlip, bannerfish, barracuda
- Other recreation
- Recreation Breakers hotel