At Lulzhausen you dive among ruins in search of the old stone bridge of Lulzhausen. Nice dive, but enter the water prepared. Visibility is limited which makes it quite a challenge to find the bridge. The construction is in reasonably good condition, you can still dive underneath it. Enter the water, either at the village of Lulzhausen or Insenborn. In Insenborn you can park near the water. It’s also easier to find the bridge from this side.
Enter the water at Insenborn. Follow the bottom at 300 degrees to reach the old road at about 23meters. Turn 30 degrees to the left and follow the road, through a small ridge. Than turn slightly to the right at the end of the ledge after 8 to 10 minutes (you see two sawed-off tree stumps). Pay attention! The road is almost unrecognizable. Move the soil with your knife in order to localize it.
Cold at greater depths. Prepare yourself for lower temperatures or limit your time at greater depths. Always take your dive light with you.
LULZHAUSEN, STENEN BRUG Features
- De Brug
- Insenborn, Neuenhausen, Luxemburg
- Near the water Lulzhausen in village, Insenborn
- 40 m.
- Suitable for
- Experienced divers, advanced divers
- N.v.t. / NA
- Loading and unloading on waterfront and parking in village Insenborn: park on waterfront
- Dive center , hotel in lultzhausen, restaurant, fill station
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 2 - 4 m.
- Average visibility
- 3 m.
- 28 m.
- Perch, eel, pike, pike-perch, roach, crayfish
- Other recreation
- Day recreation , water sports, swimming