Liefrange Stenen Brug is one of the most beautiful dive spots in Luxembourg. The old bridge is still in good condition and lies between 22 and 24 meters. The rest of the scenery is formed by a steep wall, old roads and tree trunks. Visibility is limited. Try the reach the bridge by following the ancient road under water.
From the entry you’ll find the bridge at 210 degrees. Before you arrive, you reach an ancient road leading to the bridge. Return at 30 degrees to visit the steep slope on the northwest bank.
Poor visibility in April and May. Cold at greater depths. Prepare yourself for lower temperatures or limit your time at greater depths. Always take your dive light.
LIEFRANGE, STENEN BRUG Features
- Stenen brug
- Lac de la Haute-Sure, Luxemburg
- Sufficient parking
- 100 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, experienced divers, underwater photography
- N.v.t. / NA
- Free access
- Restaurant, toilet, fill station
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 2 - 4 m.
- Average visibility
- 3 m.
- 24 m.
- Perch, pike, pike-perch, roach, crayfish
- Other recreation
- Beach guests, day recreation , other water sports , rambling, swimming