SHA'AB MARSA ALAM
Black tip reefshark en green turtles
Black tip reef shark
Geluk gehad en gedoken met dolfijnen!!!
Heerlijke nachtduik gemaakt tussen de 2 riffen en over het wrak van het in brand gevlogen …
Dive on the north side and a dive on the south side of the reef made, beautiful little …
Two scuba dives made in the quiet lagoon and a drift dive on the outer reef. This year no …
Great first dive made for an amazing first dive: what a sight, no current, beautiful …
Approx. 30 to 40 min sailing from Marsa Alam. N-O side beautiful drop-off 30 m and deeper. …
Sha'ab Marsa Alam is shaped like a horseshoe, with a central lagoon and various pillars on the east side. The pillars are covered with an abundance of soft corals that attract many species of reef fish, such as moray eels and lionfish. The northern wall is exposed to the waves and currents, but it is full of life. Sha'ab Marsa Alam can be reached by boat from the port of Marsa Alam or from one of the hotels in this area.
You can find beautiful, varied diving here. Depending on your skills you can choose a dive without current in the middle of the lagoon or a drift dive on the north side.
Strong currents on the north side.
SHA'AB MARSA ALAM Features
- Rode Zee, Egypte, 4 KM ten oosten van Marsa Alam
- At charter
- 4 km uit de kust
- Suitable for
- All levels (advanced for drift dive)
- By boat from Ghalib , Marsa Alam or one of the dive centers in between
- Boat dive facilities (liveaboard/zodiac/dag)
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- None / limited
- 20 - 40 meter
- Average visibility
- 35 m.
- Tot 40 meter
- Zand en koraal
- Eagle ray, moray, eel, mediterranean moray or roman eel, turtle, napoleonfish or humphead wrasse, tuna, amberjack, clownfish, sweetlips, anthias or marine goldfish, lionfish
- Other recreation