The Friedberger See is a shallow dive site with good visibility, quite some marine life and a varied underwater landscape. The bottom is full of gullies and hills and is beautifully overgrown. There are also some diving objects to be found, such as a sailboat, a tunnel and the frame of an excavator. A dive center is located at the water's edge, with filling station. Sign up in advance. Take notice of opening hours. Paid diving.
The Friedberger See has several entry points, depending on the time of year. Entering the water at the dive center is most convenient. You can get a day pass on site and all facilities are available.
The Friedberger See is not always accessible. Take notice of opening hours. Sign up in advance. Paid diving. Obey the house rules. Entry points are accessible at different times of the year.
FRIEDBERGER SEE Features
- Baggersee Friedber,Kreisisee
- Seestraße, 86316 Friedberg
- Sufficient parking
- 150 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, scuba diving practice
- Vergunning vereist / License required
- Paid diving
- Dive center , fill station, pontoon, toilet, stairs
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 3 - 15 m.
- Average visibility
- 4 m.
- 12 m.
- Perch, carp, eel, rainbow trout, pike, roach, tench
- Other recreation
- Fishing , beach recreation, swimming , water ski track