Kalberschancke is a relatively small dive site in the Listersee. This is a side branch of the Biggesee and one of the oldest reservoirs in Sauerland. Kalberschancke is a simple dive spot where you can see a lot of fish, especially in summer. Underwater you'll also find rocks and vegetation in the shallow areas.
Access to Kalberschnacke is easy. Walk into the water and put on your fins. The bottom slopes gradually.
Pre-registration via the internet is required. Diving buoy mandatory. Beware of pleasure boating and pool guests. Night dive is allowed but must be mentioned when registering. Ice diving is prohibited.
- Tauchplaz Kalberschnacke, Listertalsperre
- Kalberschnacke, 57489 Drolshagen
- Sufficient parking
- 50 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, disabled divers
- N.v.t. / NA
- Free access
- Restaurant, diving school, toilet
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 3 - 8 m.
- Average visibility
- 4 m.
- 12 m.
- zand en rotsen
- Trout, carp, eel, pike, pike-perch, roach, tench
- Other recreation
- Beach guests, boating, yachting, fishing