The winter dive spot of the Sorpesee is open from 15 November to 31 March. It's a nice dive site. Your entire dive revolves around a large, beautiful rock wall. The Sorpesee is a reservoir with good visibility and lots of plants and fish. Diving is only possible via Tauchschule Sorpesee. Always sign up first!
You will reach the water of Sorpesee via a slowly descending road, over a distance of 120 meters. Once submerged you will see a large wall. This is the main attraction in the Sorpesee (winter dive spot). It is an erratic rock wall full of blocks and stones, which is covered with mussels. Dive along the wall across the entire width of the dive site.
Limited opening hours. Check out www.tauchschule-sorpesee.de.
SORPESEE WINTER Features
- Tauchschule Sorpesee GmbH, Amecker Str.16,59846 Sundern
- Limited parking
- 120 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels
- Paid diving, book in advance, via camping site
- Shower, diving school, changing rooms, toilet, scuba fill station
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 4 - 8 m.
- Average visibility
- 5 m.
- 33 m.
- gravel or shingle or pebbles,rocks,sand
- Carp, pike, pike-perch, roach
- Other recreation