La Piscina means pool in Spanish. The dive site is located in a canyon that leads to a natural swimming pool. In the canyon there's a large cave, which can be entered. Outside of the canyon groupers and barracudas can be seen and if you're lucky you'll spot a mola mola in the months of May and June.
Enter the water from the boat and enter the cave. Inside you'll find the rare blood coral. La Piscina can be reached by kajak or boat. Book a boat dive with Euro-Divers (boat with elevator).
Take a lamp with you to explore the caverns.
LA PISCINA Features
- La Piscina
- Costa Brava, Catalonie, Cala Joncols, Euro-Divers
- Sufficient parking
- 10 min.
- Suitable for
- Beginners and advanced divers
- Free access
- Boat dive facilities, dive center and hotel facilities
- Brackish / salt
- Kind of dive
- Boat dive
- 10 - 30 m.
- Average visibility
- 20 m.
- 30 m.
- sand and rocks
- Barracuda, grouper, squid, mola mola
- Other recreation
- Snorkeling , fishing , swimming