Eerst gesnorkeld met een groep van 33 gestreepte dolfijnen. Daarna gedoken op het rif. Mooie koralen, morray eel en veel kleine visjes
Sha'ab Sataya is a huge natural lagoon, south of the Fury Shoals, where you can dive beautifully. It is formed by a large reef (Sha'ab). Sataya's popularity is increasing. Not only because of the steep drop-offs or pinnacles that are coffered in soft and hard corals. You also see a lot of pelagic species such as sharks and rays. The real attraction of Sataya is a large group of spinner dolphins that come here regularly.
Sha’ab Sataya is home to a group of more than a 120 dolphins. The best is to snorkel with them early in the morning.
Outer reef only suitable for advanced divers.
SHA'AB SATAYA Features
- Dolphin Reef,Dolfijn Rif
- Fury Shoals, Hamata, Egypte
- At boat charter
- 20 km varen
- Suitable for
- All levels
- By boat from Marsa Alam, port Ghalib of Hamata
- Boat dive facilities (liveaboard/zodiac/dag)
- Kind of dive
- Boat dive
- Limited, medium
- 20 - 30 meter
- Average visibility
- 30 m.
- Tot 8 meter (lagune) Buitenrif: Tot 60 meter.
- Dolphin, turtle, whitetip reef shark , napoleonfish or humphead wrasse, tuna, barracuda, amberjack, lionfish, lionfish, sweetlip, bannerfish, bannerfish, ray
- Other recreation