Naam duikstek is Sha’ab Claudia. Juvenal white tip shark, hawksbill turtle, octopus en leuke duik door gangenstelsels en grotten.
3 napoleons gezien.
Fantastische duikstek. Doorgangen en koraal platform is overweldigend. Veel klein leven gespot. Nudibranches aanwezig.
Sha’ab Claudia is mostly visited by live aboard boats on their southern routes. Those who know it, judge it as a fantastic dive site. It's an easy dive. Sha’ab Claudia has little current and you don’t have to dive to great depths. The cave system is very open and straightforward. Advanced divers can enjoy it if they are accompanied by a guide.
What captivates most divers and photographers about Sha'ab Claudia is the shallow dive-through system, which is perfect for a relaxed exploratory dive. There is also a lot of marine life. Rays, nudibranchs, large napoleons and moray eels, they are all regularly spotted here.
The caves of Sha'ab Claudia are suitable for advanced divers, provided they are accompanied by a guide.
SHA'AB CLAUDIA Features
- Shaab Claudia
- Fury Shoals, Hamata, Egypt
- At boat charter
- 30 min.
- Suitable for
- All levels (advanced for cavern)
- N.v.t. / NA
- By boat from Marsa Alam, port Ghalib of Hamata
- Boat dive facilities (liveaboard/zodiac/dag)
- Kind of dive
- Cave dive, boat dive
- 20 - 30 meter
- Average visibility
- 30 m.
- 18 m.
- zand en koraal
- Turtle, mediterranean moray or roman eel, whitetip reef shark , napoleonfish or humphead wrasse, tuna, barracuda, amberjack, clownfish, lionfish, lionfish, sweetlip, bannerfish, bannerfish, eagle ray
- Other recreation
- Tour boats