Tenderingssee Strandbad is a popular dive site in the German town of Voerde. Visibility, water quality and facilities are good and the site has a nice underwater world with some small wrecks and an underwater forest. The Tenderingssee attracts many sunbathers and aquatics. This can cause some disturbance. Pay attention to opening hours. Paid diving.
Enter the Tenderingssee from the beach in search of the underwater forest and the wrecks. There is also an exercise platform which can be used for training purposes.
Tenderingssee is a recreational site and can be busy on summer days. Paid diving. Paid parking. Pay attention to opening hours. Best visibility and fish conditions at the end of the season.
- Standbad Tenderingssee,Lido Tenderingssee
- Tenderingsweg, Voerde
- Sufficient parking, paid parking
- 150 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, night diving
- N.v.t. / NA
- Paid diving
- Small benches, hospitality , locker rooms , toilets
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 3 - 10 m.
- Average visibility
- 6 m.
- 15 m.
- Carp, catfish, pike, pike-perch, sturgeon, roach
- Other recreation
- Beach volleyball field, playa bengé is a beautiful beach for sun bathing and picknicking. no swimming. , fishing , beach recreation, surfing