Lots of underwater viewing, dark....
Extremely cold in a wet suit with 5 degrees water temperature. new plane wreckage is …
Two nice dives made, but a high Efteling level with the themes in the different courses.
A lot of objects you can go in and through, but some cloudy. amp really needed, good …
All seen twice, the lighting around the elements was again quite different to last October.
delicious diving with Barend, Priscilla, Leo and Gijs. fun for a time with cozy lazy lazy …
Two nice dives made in this old gas storage tank, everything is well arranged: changing …
Beautiful to experience once, very suitable for beginner divers.
Fun for 1 day. 3 short dives done but then you've seen everything.
Was on a visit to friends and immediately a diving dip here, it was nice: -)
many objects to see. no fish. no fish. well cared for and friendly people. great …
At Gasometer you dive in Europe's largest indoor diving pool. Yet you won’t get the impression that you are diving indoors. The water is not heated, it is dim and the scale is gigantic. The basin is 13 meters deep and 45 meters wide. Gasometer is indoor diving with an 'open water' feeling.
Because it is dark, it will give you the feeling you are on a discovery journey.
Controlled diving in safe environment. Take a dive lamp with you.
- Tauchrevier Gasometer
- Emscherstrasse 71 Auf dem Besucherparkplatz, 47137 Duisburg
- Sufficient parking
- 200 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, experienced divers, groups, scuba diving practice
- 00 always book one week in advance, day card € 26
- Dive center , separate locker rooms for men and women with hot showers, snack car, jetty, repair and equipment rental , scuba fill station
- Kind of dive
- 10 - 20 m.
- Average visibility
- 12 m.
- 20 m.
- gravel and sediment
- None, a lot of illuminated objects
- Other recreation
- Gasometer is located inside a heritage area