Below 7 meters there is no sight, only schools are prickles, crayfish and snails.? …
Very nice dive made, good visibility, lots of aquatic plants, a little less fish.
Beautiful water plants and a lot of thickeners seen today.
I found it a nice dive and my buddy gave it a 5........
Viewed today (mirror) carp, good view.
Goch III is a watering hole for boar and deer. A nice scenery to enter the water. There are not a lot of fish but along the banks you find vegetation that is meters high. From 7 meters deep, the vegetation disappears and you dive over a beautiful sloping sandy bottom.
Hundreds of meters stonewort stretch like a big forest in front of you. The plants can grow up to 3 meters. Fun to dive amongst them.
Use your compass, navigation here can be tricky.
GOCH III Features
- Maasstraße 50, 47574 Goch
- Limited parking
- 20 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, advanced divers, disabled divers, scuba diving practice (Dutch spoken)
- Report at divebase SamsDiving check nearby dive centers in Divers Guide app
- Boat dive facilities, dive shop, nearby dive center samsdiving , repair, toilets, equipment rental, heated locker rooms , scuba fill station (lucht nitrox), hot showers
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 4 - 10 m. Vaak erg goed zicht.
- Average visibility
- 5 m.
- 17 m.
- sand and rocks
- Perch, koi carp, stonewort , snail, pike, stickleback, beetle
- Other recreation
- Indoor pools and more, kayacking, rambling, cycling., pool and sauna Gochness in neighbourhood