Prima duikje, koffervis, papegaaivissen en goede mooie drop-off. …
Mooie plaats. Alle voorzienignen aanwezig Rest / duikschool / …
Hier is Duikschool/ basis Scuba Do gevestigd
Mooi baai, duikschoolaanwezig. Leven langs de randen. In de baai, …
Jan Thiel or Jan Thiel Bay is a well known and beautiful beach and dive site in Curacao. It's a dive site for everyone. Beginners, underwater photographers and snorkelers will all find what they are looking at this wonderful location. Visit the bay, the wreck of the sailboat, the deep well and the coral reef.
Simply walk down from the Jan Thiel beach to enter the bay where the water is no deeper than 15 meters. Except for the wreck of a sailboat at 5 meters depth there is little to see here. The reef starts outside of the bay at 9 meters depth.
Jan Thiel is a popular beach and can therefore sometimes be busy. Reduced visibility in the bowl.
JAN THIEL BAAI Features
- Jan Thiel Bay, Zanzibar
- Kaya Damasco, Jan Thiel, Curaçao
- Sufficient parking
- 100 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, underwater photography, scuba diving practice, snorkelers
- N.v.t. / NA
- Free access
- Showers, dive center , fill station, hospitality , toilet
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive, night dive, snorkeling
- 20 - 30 m.
- Average visibility
- 25 m.
- 30 m.
- Barracuda, blue tang, scorpionfish, grouper, regal angelfish, mackerel, trumpetfish
- Other recreation
- Beach recreation