House reef of the Lions Dive Beach Resort and the Curaçao Sea Aquarium. Diving here is diving under ideal conditions, with the entry point within walking distance and all diving, hotel and catering facilities right at hand. The reef is magnificent, but it's just as easy to book a boat dive to beautiful reefs further out to sea.
Enter the water from the beach in front of the Lions Dive Beach Resort. Swim out on the surface past the breakwaters before going under. The resort has a diving centre, where all diving equipment is available. In front of you lies a beautiful reef with the most beautiful corals and the most colorful fish.
Watch out for boat traffic at the Lions Dive House Reef. Buoy required. The current at this dive site can sometimes be very strong and also vary greatly.
LIONS DIVE REEF Features
- Lions Dive,Curacao Sea Aquarium,Stella Maris,Ocean Encounters,Lions Dive House Reef
- Bapor Kibra, PO Box 4923, Curaçao
- Sufficient parking
- 100 m.
- Suitable for
- Underwater photography, night diving, scuba diving practice, experienced divers
- N.v.t. / NA
- Free access
- Dive center and hotel facilities
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive, reef dive , drift dive
- Limited, sometimes strong
- 20 - 30 m.
- Average visibility
- 25 m.
- 60 m.
- Eagle ray, shark , turtle, parrotfish
- Other recreation
- Beach recreation