Stunning reef on the grounds of the Coral Estate Resort. The reef is in excellent condition and has an abundance of marine life. Large schools of reef fish, coral formations and an occasional nurse shark. There is also a dive school, with good facilities. Use the specially for divers constructed entry spot to enter the water. Follow the yellow rope that runs far into the depths. You can easily find the way back.
Rif Marie is also a beautiful natural habitat where, besides flamingoes, you will find many rare plants and animals. You can make beautiful walks.
RIF MARIE Features
- Terrein van Habitat Curacao Resort
- Sufficient parking
- 15 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, advanced divers, groups
- Free access, report at resort barrier
- Bar, shower, diving school, resort
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 20 - 30 meter
- Average visibility
- 20 m.
- Tot 30 meter
- coral and sand
- Barracuda, christmas tree worm, trunk fish, lobster, mediterranean moray or roman eel, nurse shark, parrotfish, trumpetfish, turtle
- Other recreation
- Snorkeling , swimming