Tannenhausen has walls, craters, fish, vegetation, various objects and good visibility. Tannenhausen is worth a visit. The clay walls are beautiful and the ground vegetation is lush. Among the plants you can spot many small fish, but occasionally also a large pike or a perch!
What is so beautiful at Tannenhausen is the rich soil vegetation; pondweed can be a meter high in the summer. You can spot fish in the vegetation and clay walls.
With good weather it can be very busy. In the northern half of the lake is a swimming ban.
- Kiesgrube Tannenhausen, Erholungsee, Badesee Tannenhausen.
- Stürenburgweg 43 26607 Aurich (Ostfriesland), Duitsland
- Sufficient parking
- 50 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners (there is a lot to see at shallow depths), advanced divers, experienced divers, disabled divers (easy entry at beach), night diving, underwater photography
- Free access, check dive centers nearby in Divers Guide app
- Showers, toilets and kiosk
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 1 - 8 meter
- Average visibility
- 4 m.
- Tot 30 meter
- Los sediment, veel begroeiing.
- Pike, perch, roach, pike-perch
- Other recreation