Tannenhausen has walls, craters, fish, vegetation, various objects and good visibility. This all makes Tannenhausen worth to visit. The clay walls are beautiful and the ground vegetation is lush. Spot small fish and a large pike or a perch between the vegetation!
What is so beautiful at Tannenhausen is the rich bottom vegetation. Some weeds can get as high as a meter in summer time. Most fish can be seen between the vegetation and near the clay walls.
Tannenhausen can sometimes be very busy. Swimming in northern part prohibited.
- Kiesgrube Tannenhausen,Erholungsee,Kiessee Tannenhausen,Badesee Tannenhausen
- Stürenburgweg 4326607 Aurich, Ostfriesland
- Sufficient parking
- 50 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners (there is a lot to see at shallow depths), disabled divers (easy entry at beach), night diving, underwater photography, all levels
- N.v.t. / NA
- Free access
- Showers, toilets and kiosk
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 1 - 8 meter
- Average visibility
- 4 m.
- Tot 30 meter
- los sediment,veel begroeiing
- Pike, perch, roach, pike-perch
- Other recreation