Torfmoorsee is known for its high, steep walls. It's an easy dive site with three diving areas. The Torfmoorsee is fun to a depth of 10 meters, at greater depths it is cold and dark.
At Torfmoorsee you can enter the water everywhere. But diving is done mostly on the east, south and west site. The western location is marked by a large boulder. Underwater you will find also huge walls, with at 4 meters depth a large workbench.
Many surfers and sailors in the summer, especially in the eastern part. Make no free ascents. Don’t enter the buoyed area.
- Am Torfmoorsee, Hörstel
- 50, paid parking between 0900 en 2000 , for 3 hours: € 1
- 150 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, experienced divers, scuba diving practice (gradually sloping and platform)
- Niet nodig
- Free access
- Recreational beach, rescue station , snackbar, toilets
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 2 - 5 meter
- Average visibility
- 4 m.
- 20 m.
- Perch, carp, eel, cray fish, snail and chinese mitten crab, pike, tench
- Other recreation
- ., beach recreation, surfing , sailing , swimming