Alex's Cave at Comino is situated within the largest islet to the south of the blue lagoon and provides an ideal dive for those who enjoy cave diving, providing beautiful views of the underwater world. This spectacular cave dive at starts in the beautiful turquoise blue waters with white sandy bottoms at Crystal Lagoon at the west coast of Comino and is suitable for all levels of divers. It has a very nice swim through and superb 40 meter long internal cave. Lots of marine life can be found under the boulders in the entrance to the cave and on the sandy plains.
You may also see the steep drop-off at the left outside the tunnel with a large arch.
Bring a torch otherwise you will miss out on all the things in the cave.
ALEX'S CAVE Features
- Crystal Lagoon, Alexander's Cave, Champagne Cave, Tony's Cave
- N.v.t. N/A
- At boat charter
- 30 min.
- Suitable for
- All levels, underwater photography
- Free access
- Kind of dive
- Boat dive, reef dive , cavern dive, underwater naturalist
- Limited / none
- 20-40 m.
- Average visibility
- 25 m.
- 14 m.
- rotsblokken,zand en stenen
- Dusky grouper or merou, stingray, conger eel or conger, cuttlefish, lizard fish, common hermit crab, amberjack, lobster, moray, nudibranch, common octopus, common prawn, flying gurnard, marbled electric ray, cleaver wrasse or pearly razor fish
- Other recreation
- Snorkeling , swimming, boating, yachting