P31 PATROL BOAT
Leuke duik. Ook voor beginners zoals ik. 3 doorzwemgaten in de 55 meter lange boot. Ligt …
Perfect dive onto and into P31. We were allowed to dive it without guide. Perfect …
Super gave eerste en tweede duik voor specialty wrak duiken gedaan
Nice wreckage nice dip you can swim through the wreckage beautifully.
Een andere geweldige bootduik met Dive Malta. een perfect wrak onder perfecte …
Beautiful dive through the ship diving not a lot of fish on the ship
Beautiful young wreckage on the white sand, you can swim through it all the way through …
P31 lies not very deep and is in good condition. As a result, it is also suitable for beginners. Parts of the ship are illuminated by sunlighting in the crystal clear water and in and around it you'll find all kinds of fish and in the hold probably a moray. You dive off the coast of Comino. The ship was sunk on August 24, 2009, 360 meters off the coast, not far from the famous Blue Lagoon. It stands upright on the bottom. The stern resting in the sand, supported by the twin rudders. The screw shafts are still there, but the screws have been removed.
Type: Patrol Boat. Class: Condor 1. Later used as a minesweeper. Sister Ship: P29. Length: 51.98m. Width: 17.12m. Weight: 361 tons. Speed: 20 knots. Builder: Peene Werft shipyard. Year built: 1960. Armament: one quad 14.5mm machine gun. Water admission: June 18, 1969. Submerged in Comino: 2009. Deepest point: 20m. Shallowest point: 15m. Her last mission took place in September 2004.
A diving buoy is required, especially in the summer when there are many boats. Due to the shallow location, large parts of the wreck are illuminated. Yet you do need a dive light in some areas.
P31 PATROL BOAT Features
- P31 Patrol Boat, Comino, P31
- 360 meter in front of Comino's coast, not far from Blue Lagoon
- At boat charter
- 30 min.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, inexperienced wreckdivers , experienced divers, experienced wreck divers , advanced wreck divers
- Free access
- Kind of dive
- Wreck dive / boat dive
- Limited / none
- 15 - 50 m.
- Average visibility
- 30 m.
- 20 m.
- Stingray, barracuda, wide-eyed flounder, scorpionfish, grouper, lizard fish, squid, mediterranean moray or roman eel, common octopus, european parrotfish, ornate- or turkish wrasse, rainbow wrasse, cleaver wrasse or pearly razor fish, red mouthed goby
- Other recreation
- Boating, yachting, snorkeling