GHAR LAPSI FINGER REEF & CRIB
Slight current so decided was to not go to far. Still a relaxing 45 minute dive through …
Octopus, stingray and the first small caves visited at 8 meters and 30 meters long.
2 zeer ontspannen duiken op rif, zanderige vliegtuigen met keien en gras, octopus, …
Met Buddies Dive Cove. 2 Shallow duiken, 13m max. Veel roggen. Jonge vis en Moray, …
Met Buddies Dive Cove, 2 prachtige duiken, rotsen, rotsen, spleten, graslanden en …
Cute dive, cavern is beautiful with light, Octopus, sepia, baby moray e and the standard …
Beautiful spot for Cavern diving, small swim thru's that you can go through, there is …
Ghar Lapsi Finger Reef & Crib is a beautiful dive site from a small bay with several reef and cave structures. The calm, shallow water makes this an excellent dive site for beginners. More experienced divers can explore the caves in the clear blue-green waters. The small cave system has several entry and exit spots. The inside is equally beautiful due to lighting conditions, rock formations and marine life. Crib refers to a nativity crib made from steel plate that can be found in one of the caves at 22 meters depth after a 15 minute swim.
Enter the water by using the stairs or via the boat ramp. There are several passages in the cave system where you can ascend.
Do not let currents surprise you!
GHAR LAPSI FINGER REEF & CRIB Features
- Cavern Lapsi, Lapsi cave, Finger Reef, Middle Reef, Crib
- West of Qrendi
- Sufficient parking
- 100 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, day out with the family, underwater photography
- Long stairs, free access, stairs or ladder, sloping path
- Boat ramp, restaurant with toilet
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive, reef dive , shallow dive, cavern dive
- Sometimes strong from east to west, limited, strong, variable
- 10 - 40 m.
- Average visibility
- 30 m.
- 15 -22 m.
- rocks,sand and seagrass
- Stingray, cuttlefish, scorpionfish, goby, lizard fish, common hermit crab, mediterranean moray or roman eel, grey triggerfish, parrotfish, ornate- or turkish wrasse, ragged sea hare or shaggy sea hare, flying gurnard, john dory or peter's fish, painted comber
- Other recreation
- Rocky beach, sunbathing, swimming , concrete jetty