Geweldig zicht voor deze put, vanaf het "karperhuisje" kon je het net aan de overkant …
Rondje rechtsom. Zicht op diepte was matig. Typische rechte rood marmeren wanden. Vis …
Beautiful. visi for this night dive.
The only one in the water, pleasant dive, wetdocked (14mm) was not affected by cold.
Two large catfish spotted from close up, followed by the tame cheeky carp in the shallow, …
Zichtbaarheidstoename. hoop zal in weinig wezks beter zijn.
Good visibility Température still correct
Mega poor visibility from 5 min Max Max 30 cm tt 20 meters no hand No hand Come see Come
Good visibility: sunny day, spotted on the -24m side, lots of carp and roach on the left …
Wash busy, but still funny dive spot with the necessary fish you can spot.
Fine dive with the fish and eat what feeding frenzy creates in these fish!
Very nice place to dive
Jammr vh bad visibility, lucky this was compensated by nice thick carp that came to swim …
La Croisette is a small quarry with walls that go straight down. They used to mine red marble. At the bottom you can still see the rails, buckets and an electric winch. Dive along the craters and caves in the walls and enjoy the many domesticated carp. Take note of the opening times. Registration required.
A monster sturgeon lives here, try to spot him. Carp you can spot at the left side in the quarry, near the net in the shallow water. Stay down quietly, they will come to you. They are very tame.
There must always be one fully equipped buddy team on the pontoon standby, incase of emergencies. Oxygen present. Make sure you check opening times. Registration required.
LA CROISETTE Features
- Rue de Merlemont 26, 5600 Philippeville
- Sufficient parking
- 100 m. lopen. Je daalt een smal zandpad af naar de instapplaats.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, advanced divers, experienced divers, groups
- Paid diving, check opening hours, check dive centers nearby in Divers Guide app
- Scuba fill station, locker rooms , cafetaria, bbq facilities
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive / limestone quarry
- 1 - 5 meter
- Average visibility
- 3 m.
- Tot 32 meter, afhankelijk van regenval.
- Zand en rotsplateau’s
- European catfish, pike, perch, carp, sturgeon, tench, trout, goby, stickleback, amphipod, zebra mussel
- Other recreation
- Barbequeing, only after consultation