Dive site Lyngsodde is also called Danish California. It's a beautiful dive spot at the foot of the New Lillebælt Bridge with large areas of upright oarweed and some small walls. Explore the holes and crevices in the walls to spot gobies, small crabs, blennies and other species.
Dive site Lyngsodde is easy accessible. Park your car in the parking lot and walk towards the shore. Divers enter the water at the foot of the bridge to begin their dive. There is a chain that runs along the bottom towards the dive area.
There can be boat traffic at Lyngsodde. Use a dive flag and a surface buoy. Sometimes strong current.
- Deens California,Danish California
- Lyngsoddevej Fredericia, Denemarken
- Sufficient parking at all dive sites
- 50 m.
- Suitable for
- Advanced divers, underwater photography (wide angle)
- N.v.t. / NA
- Free access
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- Limited, sometimes strong
- 2 - 4 m.
- Average visibility
- 3 m.
- 30 m.
- grind of kiezel(stenen),zand
- Goby, cod, crab, blenny, starfish
- Other recreation
- Boating, yachting