SHA'AB RUHR UMM GAMMAR
North-West West with pray coral coral so ver as you can seen. In in 2 afternoon …
Nice dive with a migrating fish that was pretty aggressive towards us. 3x a moray and many …
Beautiful dive done on what remains of the wreck that lies 20 to 30 metres away.
This reef is located south of Umm Gammar and consists of two excellent dive sites. If you opt for a drift dive on the eastern side, then you come along a steep wall that reaches to incredible depths. The southern plateau is interesting because of the wreck of an old police boat. Also the drop off that goes into the deep end is particularly impressive. During your dive you are accompanied by reef sharks and large groupers.
Parts of the old police boat you will find on the northwest side of the reef. The boat ran into the reef. The rest of the wreck landed on a ledge at a depth of nearly 30 meters.
SHA'AB RUHR UMM GAMMAR Features
- Straat van Gobal, Hurghada & El Gouna, Rode Zee, Egypte
- At charter
- Vaartijd 75 min.
- Suitable for
- All levels, all levels (advanced for drift dive)
- By boat from Hurghada of El Gouna
- Boat dive facilities
- Kind of dive
- Boat dive
- None / limited
- 20 - 40 meter
- Average visibility
- 30 m.
- Rifwand tot 60 meter en meer. Plateau tot 24 meter.
- Zand en koraal
- Barracuda, moray, manta ray, turtle, shark, triggerfish, tuna, barracuda, napoleonfish or humphead wrasse, gray reef shark and blacktip reef shark, turtle
- Other recreation