Nul zicht. Computer nauwelijks af te lezen. Duik na 6 minuten afgebroken.... helaas.
Plashed on compass and looked at the vegetation at a depth of about 3-4 meters, lots of …
nice underwater world, visibility was reasonably between 2 and 4m. Onewe came across 3 …
If you dive here, it is best to do so up to 4 metres, deeper is only a flat sand bottom, …
Beautiful pike and crayfish, sand and mussels on the ground.
Strand Maaslanden is a shallow dive, with maximal depths up to 8 meters. The shallow parts have lush vegetation and are bursting with life! So Strand Maaslanden an enjoyable dive site with good visibility. The site is connected with the river, Maas. So expect more than only pike pike, perch and roach!
The best way to dive in Strand Maaslanden is to cross the lake, then turn left and follow the shore back to the entry point. Life is different here from what you're used to at the average dive site.
Strand Maaslanden is not accessible for shipping.
STRAND MAASLANDEN Features
- Hamsestraat 2, 6629 KT Appeltern
- 50 meters to entry , barriers closed in winter so park along hedgerows
- 60 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, easy entry point with bench, disabled divers (parking close to entry), night diving, scuba diving practice, underwater photography
- N.v.t. / NA
- Drive past barrier and park at left side
- Small bench near entry, management building, restaurant, toilet
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 3 - 6 m.
- Average visibility
- 4 m.
- 8 m.
- sand and mussels
- Tubenose goby, catfish, loach, pike, pike-perch, roach
- Other recreation