Achterkant plas gedoken. Heel veel klein vis/ baars. In totaal 9 snoeken. Zicht onder 5 …
Relaxed dive made, 5 meters low visibility, some places max 50cm. 5 meters above a meter …
Very poor sight, no life.
Low visibility no life
Really poor visibility, at most one metre, no living seen.
Step 2, visibility poorly, at 10 mtr black bottom sludge and visibility zero.
Beautiful cutting, dive spot 3, small fish and 1 pike, a bit further from p-place, and drag at 1m
Dive spot 1, beautiful night dive with lots of fish and exciting under water
Diving spot 1, beautiful dive spot and beautiful night diving
Nice dive site, several fish seen, a nice dive made, would make a dip in it again.
Dive dived from boarding step 3. Up to three meters of poor visibility. 4 to 7 meters of …
Thermocline around 8 m. A lot of small fish under 6 m is the bottom covered with algae.
Cute dive. almost nothing to life seen.
Lots of grass and small fish. 8 meters or more, it is dark.
Moderate to poor visibility due to algae growth, a lot of small fish.
Stroombroek, also called Gat van Braamt, is a shallow dive site with good visibility, lots of life, beautiful vegetation and a few facilities. Spot various big underwater plants up to 4 meters depth and watch pike hunting after schools of juvenile fish. The deeper you go the more the landscape changes into a hilly underwater world.
The entry point lies on the south shore. Close tot the shore vegetation may be dense, bring your diving lamp.
Diving near water ski track prohibited (when opened). Track closed arfter sunset and in winter.
- Het Braamtse Gat, Gat van Braam
- Landweerswal, Braamt
- Paid parking on south shore free parking on north shore
- 100 m.
- Suitable for
- Advanced divers, disabled divers (easy access to entry point), night diving, scuba diving practice (gradually sloping bottom at beaches) new divers , underwater photography
- N.v.t. / NA
- Free access paid parking long wade at entry points on the south bank
- Toilets (only open in season), hospitality and toilets
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 1 - 5 m.
- Average visibility
- 3 m.
- 18 m.
- loose sediment
- Perch, eel, pike, whitebait, freshwater mussel
- Other recreation
- ‘het land van jan klaassen’, ‘palestra sauna, 'beauty & body’ and serveral facilities of landal stroombroek, surfing , fishing , water skiing, swimming