SUSIES POOL 112
Ook hier het water een beetje melkachtig.. We waren er om 8:30 uur, geen enkele auto, …
Heet eigenlijk Cirkewwa. Worden veel trainingen gegeven. Liggen twee wrakken. Sleepboot …
Nice dive to get used to sight and temperature after a winter in Holland.
Susies Pool, a shallow water, is mainly used as the entrance and exit area for most Cirkewwa dives. It is also used as a practice area for Open Water Diver courses. Susies Pool has an easy entrance with a sloping walkway with railing towards the water. There are parking spaces reserved for divers. Always take your diving certificate with you and leave it visible on your dashboard.
Perfect place to practice skills. Susies Pool is named after Susie, Peter G. Lemon's wife. Peter is author of the Maltese dive bible 'Scuba Diving Malta Gozo and Comino'.
As with any sloping walkway, watch it, slippery when wet. Swell can make exiting quite challenging. Always take your diving certificate with you and leave it visible on your dashboard.
SUSIES POOL Features
- Cirkewwa Susies Pool,Marfa Point Susies Pool
- Triq Il- Marfa, Il-Mellieħa, Malta
- Sufficient parking
- 20 - 50 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, underwater photography, scuba diving practice, scuba diving training
- N.v.t. / NA
- Free access
- Accessible toilet, showers, snack car, cafetaria at ferry harbour
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 20 - 30 m.
- Average visibility
- 25 m.
- 6 m.
- Anemone, scorpionfish, common hermit crab, common octopus, black faced blenny
- Other recreation
- Swimming and snorkeling