Paradise Bay is an interesting dive site because of the various depths and the many different underwater sceneries with lots of life. There are a few routes to choose from but they all lead west to the exit, around Round Rock to the Cirkewwa concrete stairs. On your way there you will pass impressive rock formations with names like Valley Way, Chris' Rock, Ben's Arch.
Enter the water at the quay or at the little cove. Exit the water around the corner at the Cirkewwa concrete stairs. Park your car at the exit point before entering the water.
Ask more info on the spot about entrance and exit spots. Be careful, the entrance at the little cove is not an easy one with its sharp and slippery rocks.
PARADISE BAY Features
- Cirkewwa Paradise Bay + Left Arch
- Triq Il-Marfa, Cirkewwa, Marfa Point
- Limited space during high season, in high season in the morning very busy
- 50 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, underwater photography
- Free access, giant stride
- Accessible toilet, public showers , snack car, cafetaria at ferry harbour
- Kind of dive
- Reef dive , explorer dive, reef wall dive
- Limited / variable
- 10 - 40 m.
- Average visibility
- 30 m.
- 30 m.
- rotsblokken,zand en stenen,stenen
- Moray, seahorse, barracuda, barracuda, scorpionfish, common octopus, tuna, ., saddled bream
- Other recreation
- Boating, yachting, small beach, swimming and snorkeling