REEF BEYOND ROZI
Reef Beyond Rozi is a nice wall reef with caves and overhangs far behind tugboat Rozi wreck and Cirkewwa Arch. Challenging dive site with max depth over 40m. Because of the great distance en depth only accessible for technical divers with experience.
You dive close to the Malta - Gozo ferries routes.
A surprisinlgy strong current may already be there at the start or come up on the way back.
REEF BEYOND ROZI Features
- Cirkewwa, Marfa Point, North Reef
- Cirkewwa, Malta
- Busy in high season, parking at entrance reserved for divers
- 20 m.
- Suitable for
- Technical diving
- Free access, giant stride, sloping path with handrail
- Accessible toilet, snack car, hot showers , cafetaria at ferry harbour
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive / deep diving, technical diving
- Limited / strong / variable
- 20 - 40 m.
- Average visibility
- 30 m.
- 40+ m.
- reef wall ,sand and rocks
- Dusky grouper or merou, barracuda, amberjack, triggerfish, mediterranean moray or roman eel, common octopus, tuna
- Other recreation
- Swimming and snorkeling