Easy relaxing 45 minute dive. Not something special today. Little …
61 minute dive with Mark Fenech. Still a current on return. Loads …
Great 45 minute dive. Nice and warm. Some current on the way …
Great dive: Rozi, Right Arch, behind Right Arch, Swim through, …
Great relaxing dive. Warm water, good vis. Right Arch, …
Nice dive on the right reef and arch. Making air bubble curtain …
45 min. w. Gorgeous George. Massive Moray in rock at L-shape …
First ones in the water. Nice dive but a very strong current on …
Right Arch, as the name states, can be found on the right hand side of Cirkewwa's entry points. The arch is a cavern which has a large hole in the top, creating a narrow bridge of rock. Nice features here are the natural arch with right behind it a naturally formed bowl where lots of life can be found and two swim-throughs. On the way to the arch or on the way back you'll pass the two swim-throughs, the Madonna, Sugarloaf and the Gnome Gardens. There are parking spaces reserved for divers. Always take your diving certificate with you and place it behind your windscreen.
Start your dive from the giant stride entry point at the small light tower and use Susies Pool as exit point. During your dive you may see Tugboat Rozi's stern, but only if visibility is good.
A surprisinlgy strong current may already be there at the start or come up on the way back. Busy is summer season. There are parking spaces reserved for divers. Always take your diving certificate with you and place it behind your windscreen.
RIGHT ARCH Features
- Marfa Point Right Arch,Cirkewwa Right Arch and Right Reef
- Triq Il- Marfa, Il-Mellieħa, Marfa Point
- Sufficient parking
- 20 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels (beginners under supervision), underwater photography
- N.v.t. / NA
- Free access, giant stride, sloping path with handrail
- Accessible toilet, showers, snack car, cafetaria at ferry harbour
- N.v.t. / NA
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive, reef dive , explorer dive
- Sometimes strong from southwest to north-east, limited, variable
- 10 - 40 m.
- Average visibility
- 30 m.
- 20 m.
- rotsblokken,rotsen,zand en zeegras
- Dusky grouper or merou, swallowtail seaperch or marine goldfish or anthias, stingray, barracuda, amberjack, common octopus, tuna, flying gurnard, mediterranean moray or roman eel
- Other recreation
- Swimming and snorkeling