Een duik gemaakt van 50min naar de silo - volvo - helm. Het zicht was erg slecht in …
Via de autos naar de hoek van de snoeken om via de helm terug te komen. Er was totaal nog …
Zeer mooi zicht behalve op diepte.
View 0,0000005 mm
Very bad visibility, hardly 50 cm max.
Once again very poor visibility: see nothing
Diving torch lost at ten meters from the stairs and no longer recovered... If somebody …
A lot of roach in group, big crayfish and nice pike.
Lots of bass, roach and pike.
Good visibility, new pontoon placed in the zone -10m, and lots of life as seen on and …
Good visibility for the blister chambers. Many small pike and perch.
First time good visibility this year!
Blaarmeersen is located in the Belgium recreation park Blaarmeersen. It's a nice dive site which is surrounded by a beautiful wooded area and a beach. Underwater you come across a number of objects, but also a lot of vegetation and lots of fish. That is, if you make a night dive. Blaarmeersen is a real night dive site. At night you can see eels and large pike. Scuba diving is only possible with an annual permit (Approximately € 35.00). The site is open day and night.
From the Zuiderlaan you can drive up close to the water. There you will find stairs to enter the water. Take a look at the underwater house and the Volvo.
You must enter the water from the stairs. The right side is sectioned off for divers and fisherman.
- Zuiderlaan 5, 9000, Gent
- Sufficient parking at marina
- 50 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners (gradually sloping bottom), experienced divers, advanced divers, disabled divers (easy entry) groups, scuba diving practice (suited for navigation exercises), reasonable good facilities
- Vergunning verplicht. Verkrijgbaar bij het strandgebouw voor c.a. € 35,00 per jaar. Identiteitsbewijs meenemen.
- Access day and night, license required check dive centers nearby in Diversguide app
- Cafetaria, shower (reserve at the beach), divers stairs, first aid post in summer time , camping, locker rooms , toilet
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 1 – 4 meter
- Average visibility
- 3 m.
- Tot 15 meter
- los sediment
- Carp, eel, pike, pike-perch, roach, crayfish
- Other recreation
- Extensive sporting and recreational infrastructure available.