Zeer mooi zicht behalve op diepte.
View 0,0000005 mm
Very bad visibility, hardly 50 cm max.
Once again very poor visibility: see nothing
Diving torch lost at ten meters from the stairs and no longer recovered... If somebody …
A lot of roach in group, big crayfish and nice pike.
Lots of bass, roach and pike.
Good visibility, new pontoon placed in the zone -10m, and lots of life as seen on and …
Good visibility for the blister chambers. Many small pike and perch.
First time good visibility this year!
Very poor visibility, but still pleasant on the OVOS Tasting Day.
Very poor visibility, no life, but pleasant with this sunny weather.
Blaarmeersen is located in the Belgium recreation park Blaarmeersen. It's a nice dive site which is surrounded by a beautiful wooded area and a beach. Underwater you come across a number of objects, but also a lot of vegetation and lots of fish. That is, if you make a night dive. Blaarmeersen is a real night dive site. At night you can see eels and large pike. Scuba diving is only possible with an annual permit (Approximately € 35.00). The site is open day and night.
From the Zuiderlaan you can drive up close to the water. There you will find stairs to enter the water. Take a look at the underwater house and the Volvo.
You must enter the water from the stairs. The right side is sectioned off for divers and fisherman.
- Zuiderlaan 5, 9000, Gent
- Sufficient parking at marina
- 50 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners (gradually sloping bottom), experienced divers, advanced divers, disabled divers (easy entry) groups, scuba diving practice (suited for navigation exercises), reasonable good facilities
- Vergunning verplicht. Verkrijgbaar bij het strandgebouw voor c.a. € 35,00 per jaar. Identiteitsbewijs meenemen.
- Access day and night, license required check dive centers nearby in Diversguide app
- Cafetaria, shower (reserve at the beach), divers stairs, first aid post in summer time , camping, locker rooms , toilet
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 1 – 4 meter
- Average visibility
- 3 m.
- Tot 15 meter
- los sediment
- Carp, eel, pike, pike-perch, roach, crayfish
- Other recreation
- Extensive sporting and recreational infrastructure available.