Ondiep slijk meer. Minder als 1 meter zicht. Dure entree. Zonde van je tijd.
Lijnbus en speedboot gevonden .
Beautiful big pike and carp seen
This is certainly not worth a dive and does Antwerp shame, nor can it be detected in that …
Little sight.... Dive to the dinghy, then gnomes, beautiful pike seen
A car tyre full of crayfish and two carps
De Ster is a beautifully situated dive site in the recreational park De Ster, where you can dive for just a few Euro’s. The site has reasonable facilities including a filling station and locker rooms. Apart from a car wreck there are no other objects. There are plenty of fish to see though. The property has two entrances, always use the entrance at the Lange Rekstraat.
De Ster is full of carp.
No diving allowed when other water sports activities are going on. Always obey the rules. For opening times, check www.recreatiepark-de-ster.be
DE STER Features
- Lange Rekstraat 30, 9100 Sint-Niklaas
- Sufficient parking
- 150 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, advanced divers, disabled divers
- There are two entry points, use entrance at Lange Rekstraat opening hours: wwwmarcos - divingteambe pay diving subscription possible
- Scuba fill station, locker rooms , hot showers , toilet, entry for disabled people (boat ramp), restaurant
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive / limestone quarry
- 1 - 4 meter
- Average visibility
- 3 m.
- Tot 11 meter
- Carb, roach, perch, crayfish
- Other recreation
- Paddle boat, rowing, wind surfing , sailing. recreational parc De Ster is also a beautiful parc., rambling or trekking/hiking, sandy beach with footpaths