Mooi coraal veel leven.
Leuke duik op het huisrif van Divi Dive. Vandaag een zeepaardje, mini riddervisjes, …
Bouyancy check with Dive friends, a pleasant swim to start your holiday with.
Our first dive in Bonaire.Mooie amphora, and a sunken dinghy.many beautiful fish, but …
Fun dive spot with lots of life
Quiet reef with many lives.
Several hunting snake dishes, an angler fish, a tarpon, moray, pocupines, a turtle and an …
Calabas Reef lies directly in front of the Divi Flamingo Beach Resort. This is a PADI gold palm resort with five boats, a diving school and a shop. Boat diving, diving from shore and snorkeling, it's all possible here. The reef is not quite pristine, but the water is calm and full of life. Common species at Calabas Reef are octopuses, groupers, turtles and occasionally even a seahorse.
Enter the water from the jetty or just from the beach. Diving is possible on both sides of the reef. Calabas Reef is also perfect for a night dive.
Be aware of boats
CALABAS REEF Features
- Calabas Reef
- Abraham Boulevard, Kralendijk
- Parking outside dive center area fist sign up
- 30 m.
- Suitable for
- Beginners, experienced divers, snorkelers
- Bonaire Nature Tag
- Sign in at dive center, every divers pays, nature fee
- Cafetaria, dive center , resort, jetty, scuba fill station
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive / snorkeling
- 10 - 30 m.
- Average visibility
- 20 m.
- 35 m.
- sand and coral
- Eel, surgeon fish, mediterranean moray or roman eel, turtle, seahorse
- Other recreation
- Boating, yachting, beach recreation, swimming