CAPTAIN MORGAN SMALL WORLD
Captain Morgan Small World is the wreck of a party boat used by Captain Morgan Cruises in Malta that was intentionally sunk when it had exceeded its lifespan. Sitting in 103 meters of water, it is a dive only for the most ambitious of technical divers.
The only expeditions to this wreck until August 2016 have been made by Dive Systems.
Open sea. Currents, waves and swell will occure.
CAPTAIN MORGAN SMALL WORLD Features
- Small World
- N.v.t. N/A
- At boat charter
- Suitable for
- Experienced wreck divers , technical diving
- Free access, by shot line or anchor line
- Kind of dive
- Wreck dive / boat dive / technical diving
- Limited / strong / variable
- 10 - 40 m.
- Average visibility
- 25 m..
- 103 m.
- fijn slik en zand
- Tuna, john dory or peter's fish
- Other recreation