Qawra Point North is located close to the busy resort of Bugibba, St Paul’s Bay, on the north coast of Malta. From here dive sites such as the Fra Ben Cave can be reached as well as the Inland Sea. Or choose one of the other routes along the many crevices, gullies, rock formations and landscapes.
Qawra North Point is not often visited by diveschool, but its sure worth your while. Ask for it!
150 meter walk from parking to entrance point. Swell can make entrance from basin to sea (and v/v) quite difficult.
QAWRA POINT NORTH Features
- Qawra Point,Fra Ben Cave
- Dawret iL-Qawra, Qawra, Malta
- Sufficient parking
- 150 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels (beginners under supervision), day out with the family, underwater photography, underwater photography (macro)
- Free access, rocky and sharp path.
- Restaurant with toilet
- Kind of dive
- Reef dive , deep dive (30m+), cavern dive, explorer dive
- Limited, variable
- 10 - 40 m.
- Average visibility
- 25 m.
- 6 - 40 m.
- rotsblokken,gras,zand en stenen
- Anemone, common octopus, sponge, tuna, mediterranean cardinalfish or king of the mullets, sea hare, dentex, saddled bream, golden zoanthid, peacocks tail
- Other recreation
- Beach, swimming and snorkeling