FORTIZZA REEF & CORAL GARDENS
Fortizza Reef & Coral Gardens, also known as the Sliema House Reef, is situated just minutes from Sliema's centre. Several dive centers near the reef consider Fortizza Reef and Coral Gardens as their 'house reef'. There are lots of valleys and swim throughs to be found as well as a small cave, making this a superb explorer experience.
Shallow waters and incedent light make both Fortizza Reef and Coral Gardens great locations for underwater photography. The many tunnels, arches and valleys are beautiful objects to photograph.
Small yachts and motorboats cross the surface!
FORTIZZA REEF & CORAL GARDENS Features
- Sliema House Reef, Coral Gardens
- Triq it-Torri, Sliema, Malta
- Limited parking
- 50 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, day out with the family, underwater photography
- Free access, sloping path
- Diving school, restaurant
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive, reef dive , explorer dive
- Limited / variable
- 10 - 30 m.
- Average visibility
- 25 m.
- 16 m.
- zand en rotsen,geulen en spleten
- Crab, amberjack, lobster, common octopus, flying gurnard, mediterranean damselfish, painted comber, discodoris or dotted seaslug
- Other recreation
- Day recreation , swimming and snorkeling