There is not much, not much, and not deep, really not a pond to dive.
No life, no life, clear water, rolling ground, nice place for beginners.
Prohibition signs signposts are signalled, taking into account and taking advantage of benefits.
Peter houniet made his 1500 dive today. see Facebook.
Wippingerkolk is a shallow natural lake in a wooded area. You dive here on private property so be neat and discreet. Wippingerkolk is a clear lake with sometimes up to 10 meters visibility. You dive over a grassy bottom along rocks, sand ridges and old tree trunks. Little or no life but the beautiful surroundings, visibility and underwater panorama make up for it.
Dive along the steep banks of the beautiful island in the middle of the lake. Look in the grass, you often see beautiful beetles.
Wippingerkolk is located on private land. The tenants allow diving but expect you to be neat. Entry can be slippery because of damp ground. In the western corner is little to nothing, diving here is a waste of time.
- Wippingen Waldsee
- Zur Heide 2, 49762 Renkenberge, Duitsland
- Parking at fence, parking (6 cars)
- 200 m.
- Suitable for
- Scuba diving practice (good visibility), beginners, advanced divers, night diving
- Free access, private terrain, no groups, be discreet
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 5 - 10 meter. Vaak goed zicht.
- Average visibility
- 4 m.
- Tot 11 meter
- Zand en sediment
- No fish, many insect larvae like caddis flies, backswimmer, water beetle and similar
- Other recreation
- Day recreation , swimming