Nederland, Noord Holland
Twiske Wezenlandstrand is located in the Stooterplas, just like the dive sites Twiske Kure-Jan Strand and Twiske Paviljoen. The jetty at this dive site cuts off a cove from the lake. Dive along the jetty to spot pike and bass and then move in northern direction to visit the large peat blocks between 5 and 15 meters.
Enter the water from the shore and move tot deeper water. However, Twiske Wezenlandstrand is also interesting close to its shores. At some places you can see tree roots growing into the water, creating a beautiful habitat for fish.
The exit to this locatis is closed after sunset.
TWISKE WEZENLANDSTRAND Features
- Stootersplas, Wezenlandstrand
- Oostzaan, Noorderlaaik
- 00, 50 per 3 hours, 50 per day card € 50, with a maximum of € 6, sufficient parking € 3
- 200 m.
- Suitable for
- All levels, experienced divers, night diving
- N.v.t. / NA
- Access only from sunrise to sunset entrance will be closed
- Kind of dive
- Shore dive
- 2 - 6 m.
- Average visibility
- 4 m.
- 35 m.
- sand and sediment
- Perch, goby, eel, cray fish, pike, pike-perch, roach, chinese mitten crab
- Other recreation
- Boating, yachting, fishing